We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read our Terms & Disclosures.
Ice Cream Painting Activity for Kids
The theme for our free unit study this week is ice cream! Remember to check out the links after this post for more activities related to this week’s theme.
- Frozen or toasted waffle
- Multi-colored pom poms
- Brown puffy paint
- Blue puffy paint
- Confetti, glitter or sequins
- Cut a frozen or toasted waffle into a triangular shape.
- Squeeze brown paint on the waffle squares
- Press the waffle paint side down on your paper like a stamp
- Use Pom poms and glue to make a scoop of ice cream above the waffle stamped cone.
- Drizzle blue puffy paint on the Pom poms and sprinkle confetti as a topping.
More Activities for Kids
Kids in the Kitchen: Mini Ice Cream Cakes from Crafty Mama in ME
Ice Cream Recipes for Kids Look! We’re Learning!
Ice Cream Books for Kids The Jenny Evolution
Ice Cream Color Match from Schooling A Monkey
Ice Cream Trails Around The World from FrogMom
Ice Cream Word Families from Homeschool Preschool