We may earn money from the products/companies mentioned in this post. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. For more information, read our Terms & Disclosures.
Spider Wreath DIY
The best part of this Spider Wreath DIY is that it is so simple to make, and you can find last-minute supplies at several retailers!
I just love fall and all the porch decor that comes along with the harvest season. Each year I add a new wreath to the mix, but this year I waited until the last-minute to update my fall porch. I needed something that could sit on my farm style bench with a few pumpkins.
- Straw Wreath
- Fake Spider Webs
- Plastic Spiders
- Orange Ribbon or thick Yarn
- Craft Staple Gun-Optional
Tip: I bought a wreath with plastic packaging, and left the plastic on for this craft so I can change the wreath over to a Thanksgiving wreath after Halloween. One wreath, two ways!
How to make the Spider Web Wreath:
- Gather your supplies on a large work surface
- Cover wreath with a light coat of glue. I used a paint sponge to spread the glue over the wreath
- Pull your spider web into thin strips and wrap around the wreath
- Turn the wreath over and pull some web across the inside of the wreath, securing on the opposite side with craft staples
- Wrap yarn or ribbon around the wreath and secure on the back of the wreath. Add the spiders to the wreath.